Putt into the circle. Winners will be entered into a drawing for a great prize. Three chances for $5.
Purchase a mulligan for an extra shot. Four for $20, if you purchase before play. If you purchase on the course, $10. Six maximum per foursome. All proceeds go to the Jake Anderson Memorial Fund and cannot be used on the putting green.
Pull out your knickers, your fancy golf pants and of course a hat. The best dressed golfers will win prizes based on
a vote by other golfers. Dress for the game.
Scramble Tournament Rules
- On every hole, each player will hit a tee shot
- Team selects preferred shot. In the fairway, place your ball within one club length of the ball selected. NO nearer to the hole. You must use one tee shot from each player during the tournament.
- All members of the team will hit from this position - this procedure is repeated until the ball is in the hole.
- Continuous putting is in effect. You may tap in first putt and the next players may try to hole out for a lower score.
- In the bunkers, ball selected plays as it lies, the remaining players may rake and place.
- Slower golfers - please keep moving.
- You must use at least 3 tee shots for each golfer.
- Women may tee off from Red tee and Men tee-off from White tee.
- The team with the lowest round in number of strokes wins, in the event of ties, the lowest score on the hardest handicapped holes will be used as a tie breaker starting at 1 & moving up to hole 18. (Or holes 1-9 in the case of the shorter game)
- If you purchase mulligans you may not use those on prize holes to better your stroke, only your original stroke counts towards those prizes.
- Most important rule of the tournament, have FUN and enjoy the day in Jake's honor.